Man found with six stab wounds
- Credit: Archant
A man was found with six stab wounds in Clacton by emergency workers.
The man was discovered in Pier Avenue the early hours of Sunday, December 2 morning with six injuries to his body. The wounds are believed to by stab wounds.
Essex police were called by the ambulance service shortly after 7am to a man in his 40s who had suffered the injuries.
He is being treated for non life-changing injuries.
Enquires are currently ongoing to establish what happened and officers would like anyone who was in the area around this time and saw or heard any suspicious activity to call DC Keith Hewitt at Clacton CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Information can also be given anonymously to independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 6 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 7 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 8 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 9 5 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 10 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down