Police release images of men wanted in connection with destruction of Colchester bus stop following England World Cup match
- Credit: Archant
Do you recognise these men? Essex Police would like to speak to them after a bus stop was destroyed following England’s World Cup clash against Sweden.
Officers investigating the criminal damage have spoken to seven men in connection to the incident and have now released images more people they wish to speak to.
The bus shelter, in Head Street, was damaged on the afternoon of Saturday, July 7, following England’s quarter-final win.
The damage to the bus shelter was estimated to have cost a four figure sum to repair.
If you know these men or have any information about the criminal damage, contact PC Anna Collins in the Colchester Community Policing Team on 101, quoting reference 42/97142/18.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, contact the Crimestoppers charity 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111 or use the anonymous online form at Crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 3 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 4 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 5 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 6 Missing 66-year-old woman found in field after search
- 7 Major delays tail back on to A12 after crash
- 8 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 9 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 10 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke