Essex police seek wanted men from Colchester and Clacton-on-Sea
- Credit: Archant
Two wanted men are being sought by police in Essex, for seperate incidents involing a series of burglaries and a breach of a court order.
Detectives want to question 22-year-old Reece Jode in connection with four burglaries in Colchester between April and September this year.
The Gilberd School in Brinkley Lane was broken into between April 24 and 27 and mountain bikes and a kayak were stolen.
Officers also want to speak to Jode about burglaries in Abbeyfield View on July 29, John Kent Avenue on August 30 and Inglis Road on September 12, 2015.
He was last known to be living in Colchester.
You may also want to watch:
Officers also want to trace Alex Searle, 24, on suspicion of breaching a court order imposed by Chelmsford Crown Court in May this year in relation to an offence of burglary.
He was last known to be living in Clacton and is described as 5ft 8in tall and of medium build.
- 1 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 2 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 5 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 6 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 'This club is going to be flying next season' - Dyer on 0-0 draw at Shrewsbury and Vincent-Young injury
- 9 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 10 WATCH as man calmly rips wooden gate off hinges before walking away
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of either of these men should asked to call Essex Police on 101, or anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.