Body found in search for missing man
- Credit: Archant
A body has been found in the search for a missing man in Essex.
Stuart Lay, 65, was reported missing from Harwich last week.
He was last seen in the Marine Parade area of the town in the morning of Friday, August 14.
Essex Police have now suspended their search after a man’s body was found in Brentwood on Friday.
His death is not being treated as suspicious and a file is being prepared for the coroner.
You may also want to watch:
Formal identification of the man is yet to take place but Mr Lay’s family have been notified.
- 1 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 2 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 3 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 4 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 5 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 6 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 7 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 8 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 9 Woodbridge 'cheese wedge' site goes back up for sale
- 10 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more