Do you recognise this man? Police want to speak to him following a burglary
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a burglary in Essex.
A house on Thorpe Road, Clacton, was targeted between 8.15am and 8.45am on Saturday, November 30.
Officers believe a man parked up in Lymington Road and waited for the victim, who is in her 70s, to leave the property, before forcing entry.
A messy search was conducted but nothing is believed to have been stolen.
Anyone with information about this man's identity, or the incident itself, is asked to call Clacton CID on 101 and quote the crime reference number 42/189568/19.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 3 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 6 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 9 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 10 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema