Essex: Tributes paid to tragic father-of-three
THE fiancee of a man killed in a road accident has paid tribute to “proud and dedicated father”.
Daniel Hollingsworth, 33, died when his van was in collission with an HGV on the eastbound stretch of the A120 between Dunmow and Braintree at about 7.20pm on Friday.
Mr Hollingsworth, of Dunmow, died at the scene.
Mr Hollingsworth’s fiancee, Kerry Freestone said: “Daniel was a wonderful fianc� and a proud and dedicated father to his two daughters aged 12 and one years old, plus a step-daughter aged 13.
“Daniel worked for a welding company in Dunmow for the past six months.
You may also want to watch:
“His main interest in his life was his family and children. He was great friend to everyone who knew him and he loved banger racing.
“All the family members are going to miss Daniel greatly.”
- 1 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 2 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
- 3 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 4 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 5 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 6 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 7 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 8 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 9 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
Anybody with information about the accident in which Mr Hollingsworth died should contact Essex Police’s Dunmow road policing unit on 0300 333 4444.