Eye/Suffolk: Man who died in industrial incident identified
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
A MAN who died after an industrial incident in a village has been identified.
Emergency services were called to a business in Upgate Road, Seething in Norfolk on Friday afternoon after a man in his 30s, believed to be from Eye, was injured by an agricultural machine.
It was later revealed he had died at the scene.
Police confirmed that a formal identification had taken place and the next of kin had been informed.
However a spokesman said the man will not be named until an inquest is opened.
You may also want to watch:
The man’s death is not being treated as suspicious and a post mortem has revealed that he died from asphyxiation as a result of compression to the chest.
Norfolk Police and the Health and Safety Executive are continuing to investigate.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 5 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future
- 6 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 7 Biker breaks collarbone in swerve to avoid car on wrong side of road
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-1 win against Fleetwood
- 9 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 10 Photos released in connection with two indecent exposure incidents