Family left homeless after morning blaze

A FAMILY have been left homeless by a fire which broke out in their Clacton bathroom.

A FAMILY have been left homeless by a fire which broke out in their Clacton bathroom.

The blaze in the bungalow in Queen's Road began at about 6am and has left two adults and one child without their home.

Two fire crews attended the fire and on arrival a firefighter called paramedics to help girl, aged about 11-years-old, who was suffering from smoke inhalation.

The fire was under control by 6.35am.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter