Family pay tribute to Thaxted crash victim
- Credit: Archant
Tributes have been paid to a man who died following a crash in Thaxted.
Reis Farley-Hearn, 28, of Black Notley, died following a collision involving his Mercedes panel van and a Volkswagen Tiguan on the B184 Dunmow Road on December 19.
The Volkswagen driver, a 44-year-old man, was taken to hospital with serious injuries. He has since been discharged from hospital and is being cared for at home.
Mr Farley-Hearn’s family said: “Reis was the most incredible partner, brother, son, uncle, godfather and friend. He was always the loudest and funniest character in the room and had everyone continuously laughing.
“Reis would always care for all his family and friends and was the most loyal person. We are absolutely devastated and heartbroken at this time.
You may also want to watch:
“Reis is now back in the comfort of his mum, who sadly passed away eight years ago. We love and miss you, forever and always.”
- 1 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 2 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 3 A12 closed following serious collision
- 4 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 5 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 6 Cage fighter Alex Reid jailed after OUR story exposes lie in insurance claim
- 7 Woman in critical condition and man arrested after serious A12 crash
- 8 Missing dad wanted in connection with assault which happened day before he disappeared
- 9 Ipswich Debenhams to close on May 4 after the building is sold
- 10 Air ambulance called to medical emergency