Golden ticket giveaway at PEP&CO
- Credit: Archant
Which value fashion store is opening in Sudbury or Saturday
The Sudbury Retail Park Poundland store has teamed up with pioneering fashion brand PEP&CO.
To celebrate the arrival, the store will be having a Golden Ticket giveaway – where everyone’s a winner.
The new shop-in-shop is part of PEP&CO’s 2018 expansion, which will put Britain’s fastest growing fashion brand in over 300 UK locations this year. The brand offers a full range of value women’s, men’s and kids’ fashion with prices starting from £1.
During this weekend’s opening, one fashion savvy shopper has the chance to be pepped out with a Golden Ticket Giveaway top prize of £50.
You may also want to watch:
A Poundland Sudbury spokesman said: ‘We’re so excited to be bringing PEP&CO to Poundland here. We’re on the hunt for local trend-setting bargain hunters to help us tell everyone we’ve arrived.”
The first 500 shoppers will receive a Golden Ticket, from 9am on Saturday, May 12, 2018
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 4 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 5 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 6 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 7 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 8 The best roast dinners in Suffolk as chosen by our readers
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 10 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk