Fatal crash causes A14 closure
DRIVERS travelling out of Suffolk are expected to experience traffic chaos after a fatal collision has left the A14 closed.
Emergency services were called to the westbound carriageway of the A14, near Milton, at 8.40am today, after receiving reports of a multi-vehicle collision.
It is believed that a lorry and three cars have been involved in the crash, which has left both carriageways closed between junctions 34 and 36.
A man driving a Vauxhall Astra was killed in the collision, a spokeswoman for Cambridgeshire police said.
Three other men were assessed by paramedics for their injuries, however the extent of these injuries are currently unknown.
You may also want to watch:
The road has been closed for over six hours and a diversion has been put in place, traffic delays are expected.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 6 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Former Town loanee joins McCarthy's Cardiff side