Woman dies following a collision on the A120 near Great Dunmow
- Credit: Archant
A woman has died following a collision on the eastbound carriageway of the A120 near Great Dunmow.
Essex police were called to reports of a woman found in the road at around 6.20am today.
But she was pronounced dead at the scene and it is believed she had been in collision with a lorry.
The road has been closed while officers from the force carry out an investigation but it is hoped to be re-opened very shortly.
Nobody has been arrested in connection with the incident.
Anyone who saw what happened, was driving in the area at the time and have dash cam footage or have any other information about the incident please contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101 quoting incident 128 of 08/05.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com
- 1 Matchday Recap: McGreal's Town beaten at The Valley
- 2 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 3 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 4 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 5 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 6 'Selection is down to the manager' - Town CEO Ashton on Norwood's absence
- 7 Battle of the caretakers, good omens and McGreal's possible rejig... Charlton v Ipswich
- 8 Charlton boss Jackson on Bonne's 'point to prove', Addicks' interest in Pigott and Cook's sacking
- 9 Fallen trees block Suffolk roads as Storm Barra batters region
- 10 Flood alerts issued for Suffolk ahead of Storm Barra's arrival