Fears for safety of missing girl
POLICE are searching for a 15-year-old girl from Suffolk who went missing from Ipswich last week.
POLICE are concerned for the safety of a 15-year-old girl from Suffolk who went missing from Ipswich last week.
Billie Reid, of High Street, Long Melford, was last seen at an address in Rope Walk, Ipswich at 11.10am on Friday, January 22.
The teenager was reported missing at 1.15pm later the same day.
Billie is described as white, around 5ft 5ins tall, of slim build, with very long, dark brown hair and hazel eyes.
You may also want to watch:
At the time of her disappearance, she was wearing a white tee shirt, a grey jumper, black trousers, a short, black jacket and was carrying a large handbag.
She may have her mobile phone with her but does not have any charger.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 3 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 4 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 5 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 8 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 9 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 10 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
Billie briefly disappeared on the evening of Thursday, January 21, but was later found with relatives in the Ipswich area.
It is possible the young woman may have dyed her hair blonde to avoid being recognised and it is thought she may be in the Basildon area.
Police are asking Billie, or anyone who knows where she is, to call the duty inspector at Ipswich Police station on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.