Court hears details of Felixstowe man’s child sex offence
- Credit: ARCHANT
A Suffolk man is awaiting sentence after he admitted attempting to arrange a child sex offence.
Before Ipswich Crown Court for a plea and trial preparation hearing was Clifford Peel, 56, of High Road West, Felixstowe.
He admitted attempting to arrange or facilitate the commission of a child sex offence in any part of the world, namely the rape of a child under the age of 13, between June 13 and June 16 last year. He also admitted making an indecent picture of a child and possessing an extreme pornographic image in June last year.
Pail Donegan, for Peel, asked the court to adjourn sentence to allow a pre-sentence report to be prepared on his client.
Judge David Goodin agreed to adjourn for three weeks for an “all options” pre-sentence to be prepared on Peel.
You may also want to watch:
Peter Gair said a sexual harm prevention order had been prepared for consideration by the court at the next hearing.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 3 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 4 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 6 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 7 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 9 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 10 Mike Bacon: 'Be careful what you wish for' - But we've been proved right, we saw this coming years ago