Felixstowe: Teenage girls approached by man in Pram Walk
- Credit: Archant
Two teenage girls were approached in Felixstowe yesterday, say police.
Police are appealing for information after the incident in Pram Walk near Coronation Drive at 12.10pm yesterday.
Two girls, a 14-year-old and a 15-year-old, were walking up Pram Walk when they noticed a man at the top of the walk. The man walked towards them and spoke to them as he got close to them. He stood in front of them, momentarily preventing them from walking past. The two girls moved around the man and continued up Pram Walk to Coronation Drive.
Police would like to trace the man who is described as black, aged between 20 and 30, of medium build, clean shaven and wearing a dark blue tracksuit with a yellow logo on the left-side chest area. He had the hood up on his tracksuit top.
The incident is being linked to two similar occurrences last week. An 11-year-old girl was approached by a man at around 8.25am on Thursday, May 1 near the Kingsfleet Road entrance to Coronation Park and a 12-year-old girl was approached in Coronation Drive at around 5.30pm on Sunday, April 27.
You may also want to watch:
If you recognise the description of the man, or have any information relating to any of these incidents, please call PC Nicholas Black at Felixstowe Police Station on 101 quoting reference FE/14/732, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 3 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 4 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 5 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 6 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 7 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 8 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 9 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 10 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000