Family fun at church fete
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Family fun is on offer at the annual summer fete at St Andrew’s church in Great Cornard, near Sudbury.
It takes place on Saturday August 17 between 10am and 3pm and will feature a range of stalls including arts and crafts, cakes, jewellery, a tombola and face painting.
There will also be a performance by the Phoenix Marchers marching band, whose members come from Sudbury and Great Cornard.
Gemma Bates, one of the fete organisers, said: "It's the annual summer fete and this year we will be raising money for essential building work.
"There will be lots of stalls, it's a real event for all the family and not something you'll want to miss so we hope to see as many people as possible for what is a really worthy cause."
You may also want to watch:
The fete takes place at the church in Church Road.
For more details email Gemma at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 2 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 3 Stu says: He's ours now! The pick-pocket and cheese-gate - Town's 4-0 win
- 4 A14 roundabout lanes remain closed as burst water main repaired
- 5 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 6 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 7 'Managers don't get enough credit' - Walton delighted as Town deliver big win for boss Cook at Pompey
- 8 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 9 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 10 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout