Fiat 500 crashes into Collen & Clare in Aldeburgh
- Credit: Archant
A car has crashed into the shop front of Collen & Clare in Aldeburgh High Street this morning.
Suffolk Constabulary were called to the crash just after 10.15am.
A Fiat 500 has crashed into the front of the clothes shop.
Edward Harvey, store manager at nearby shop Jack Wills, said: “I heard a big smash and then I saw there was a Fiat 500 in the window.
“I didn’t see what happened, but I just heard the glass smash.
You may also want to watch:
“There are a lot of people having a look now.”
A Suffolk police spokeswoman said a female driver, believed to be in her seventies, was the only person in the Fiat at the time of the crash.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
She added that staff at the shop were not hurt as they were towards the rear of the shop at the time of the crash.
It is believed the shop will be open tomorrow.