Fiat 500 crashes into Collen & Clare in Aldeburgh
- Credit: Archant
A car has crashed into the shop front of Collen & Clare in Aldeburgh High Street this morning.
Suffolk Constabulary were called to the crash just after 10.15am.
A Fiat 500 has crashed into the front of the clothes shop.
Edward Harvey, store manager at nearby shop Jack Wills, said: “I heard a big smash and then I saw there was a Fiat 500 in the window.
“I didn’t see what happened, but I just heard the glass smash.
You may also want to watch:
“There are a lot of people having a look now.”
A Suffolk police spokeswoman said a female driver, believed to be in her seventies, was the only person in the Fiat at the time of the crash.
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Missing 66-year-old woman found in field after search
- 3 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 4 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 5 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 6 Anger as 'three to four large skips' of fly-tipped rubbish blocks road
- 7 Haul of 20,000 suspected counterfeit DVDs seized in raid at Suffolk home
- 8 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 9 Number of schools with extra Covid precautions rises to 12
- 10 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
She added that staff at the shop were not hurt as they were towards the rear of the shop at the time of the crash.
It is believed the shop will be open tomorrow.