Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- Credit: Ella Wilkinson
Film crews have been spotted shooting a new film in Lavenham, and are expected to be there until later this week.
The crews are believed to be working on a new Netflix project — thought to be called Cold Harbour Lane.
Some businesses in Lavenham have been transformed for the filming — including The Parlour ice cream shop.
Jane Hadley, who owns The Parlour, said: "It is exciting to see my shop transformed but I do not really know that much about the filming."
The Little White Box shop is also understood to be being turned into an office for filming later this week.
Lavenham Blue vintage tea rooms is being used for filming and will be closed from Wednesday, September 29 until Friday, October 1.
In a statement on the tea rooms website, bosses wrote: "This is a great compliment to my tea rooms and we are very proud to have been chosen to be part of such an exciting and different world for a few days."
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 4 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 5 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 6 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 9 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 10 Cambridge United 2-2 Ipswich Town: Blues let their lead slip again in draw
Market place will be closed for motorists on Wednesday, September 29 due to the filming. More filming is understood to be taking place in Kersey.