New pre-prep school with treehouse classrooms opens near Stowmarket
- Credit: TK Photography
A brand new early learning centre complete with treehouse classrooms has opened at Finborough School near Stowmarket.
Children aged from two to seven years old are now able to take advantage of the incredible new facility, with a mixture of both outdoor and indoor spaces, including a forest with treehouse classrooms.
The new building is already being enjoyed by children from the school in Great Finborough, and there is an open day taking place on Monday, May 3 for potential students and families to attend.
Steven Clark, headmaster of Finborough School, said: "It has been the most amazing start to a pre-prep term ever at Finborough, our new facility for our two to seven year olds is so beautifully designed.
"A richly stimulating and happy place of learning where our children can boldly take their first school steps, establishing an enduring passion for learning driven by unbridled opportunities for curiosity and fun.”
“I just love spending time in our new pre-prep building, it captures the essence of our culture, where everything is about our children and their best learning and experiences that will shape their lives."
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, children and parents have spoken about the new pre-prep school facilities at Finborough School, describing it as an "incredible space".
One student said: "I love my new classroom, we have a huge TV which my teacher uses during lessons. There is lots to play with and the forest is amazing."
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 7 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 8 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 9 Publican 'bitterly disappointed' as holiday home plans refused
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn
A parent of a child who goes to the school, added: "The outside forest school facilities and openness of the classrooms with the large glass windows really make this an incredible space."