Fine art print exhibition unveiled at St Peter’s in Sudbury
- Credit: Gregg Brown
An exhibition of fine art prints has opened in Sudbury with all work made by members of a Gainsborough’s House group.
The show, at cultural venue St Peter’s, on Market Hill, runs 10am to 5pm until Saturday, May 19.
The high quality prints are all hand-made from members of the Gainsborough’s House print workshop.
The workshop welcomes artists and students and individual members to a well equipped and professional studio offering both term-time classes and a seven-week summer course programme.
The workshop attracts both new and more experienced print makers to its friendly facilities.
You may also want to watch:
An active print workshop members’ committee arranges exhibitions in a variety of venues throughout Suffolk and in neighbouring counties.
Members pay a modest hanging fee and commission on sales in these successful and lively shows.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 7 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 8 Police officers praised for saving baby's life with CPR
- 9 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology
- 10 Bill Turnbull announces leave from Classic FM show for health reasons
The versatility and talent of members is showcased through these exhibitions and members are also invited to sell unframed prints and artist’s cards in the Gainsborough’s House shop.
For more information, visit www.gainsborough.org/print-workshop/