Five fire crews battle industrial unit blaze in Lakenheath
- Credit: Archant
Fire broke out at an industrial unit in Lakenheath this morning.
Crews were called to the blaze in Station Road just before 5.20am today.
A spokesman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service said: "Crews were called to an industrial premises to a fire in an industrial fire.
"Compressed air foam extinguishers were used to put out the fire."
Crews from Methwold, Thetford, Mildenhall and Newmarket were called to the blaze.
The spokesman was not able to confirm the extent of any damage.
A 'stop' call was made at 6.46am.
- 1 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 2 Nine Ipswich players who could follow Nsiala out the door this month
- 3 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 4 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 5 See inside £1.25m bungalow for sale in one of Suffolk's 'poshest' villages
- 6 'Versatile, hungry, athletic and technical' - McKenna on new signing Bakinson
- 7 'I'm not bothered... he can go' - Pearson on Town target Bakinson
- 8 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 9 Town working on loan deal for Bristol City midfielder
- 10 Colchester sack Mullins as ex-Town defender takes interim charge of U's