Fire crew free child locked inside house
A SMALL child, locked inside a house in a Suffolk town, had to be rescued by firefighters today.
The fire brigade were called at around 2pm to the incident at a home in Green Road, Haverhill.
A crew from the town’s fire station arrived to discover a person locked out of the house.
A small child was locked inside the house.
The firefighters gained access into the house through a second floor window.
You may also want to watch:
The stranded person was back into the house by 2.15pm.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 6 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 7 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 9 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 10 Another former Town player completes Colchester move