Fire crews called to shed fire in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters have been called to a shed fire at a property believed to be owned by the council this morning in Lowestoft.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue was called shortly before 8.50am to Constable Close, off Lakeland Drive.
A fire service spokesman said two crews from Lowestoft south attended to find a shed – measuring around 5x10m alight.
It is understood to be a ground floor shed at a Waveney District Council-owned property.
No one has been reported injured.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters put out the flames by 10.20am.
It is not yet clear how the fire began.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 3 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 5 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 6 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 7 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 8 'Poor' infection control at care home sees used Covid test swab left in pile of clean PPE
- 9 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 10 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema