Firefighters rescue baby from locked vehicle in McDonald’s car park
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A 14-month-old baby was rescued by firefighters from a locked vehicle in a McDonald’s car park after the keys were accidentally locked inside.
One fire engine from Brandon was sent to the McDonald’s car park at the Brandon Mills roundabout at around 10.44am this morning, after reports a baby had become trapped.
A spokesman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service said: “On arrival, crews found a 14-month-old baby locked within the rear of a car.
“Crews used small tools to release the baby from the vehicle.”
The spokesman confirmed the incident was an accident, after the keys had become locked inside the vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
The baby was left safely in the care of its parents and fire recorded a stop time of 11.06am.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 5 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 6 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 7 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 8 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies