Fire in bathroom of boarding house

FORTY boys had to be evacuated from a boarding house after a fire broke out in a bathroom.Firefighters were called to the incident at Framlingham College's Garrett House at around 4.

FORTY boys had to be evacuated from a boarding house after a fire broke out in a bathroom.

Firefighters were called to the incident at Framlingham College's Garrett House at around 4.15am on Saturday .

One member of staff was taken to hospital as a precaution after tackling the fire in a bin, which firefighters extinguished by 5am.

The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.


You may also want to watch:


For full story see tomorrow's EADT.

Most Read

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus