Firefighters tackling blaze at Needham Market home
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews have been called to tackle a blaze that has broken out at a home in Needham Market.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service was called to Pinecroft Way in the town shortly after 3pm on Tuesday.
Engines from Needham Market, Ipswich East and Stowmarket fire stations were dispatched to the scene.
A spokesman for Suffolk County Council said a neighbour had alerted the fire service after spotting smoke billowing out of a home in the residential street.
The fire service said the blaze had started in a cavity wall.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews remain at the scene.
This is a breaking news story. Be sure the check back on the website for further updates as they come in.
Join our Suffolk Breaking News Facebook group to be the first to see breaking news stories in the county.
- 1 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 4 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 5 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 6 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 7 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 8 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 9 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 10 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move