Fire outside insulation company
Fire crews were called to tackle a blaze outside an insulation company in Newmarket.
Two fire engines were called to Encon Insulation in Willie Snaith Road at 2.03am today.
On arrival crews found a number of pallets and insulation panels, which were stored outside the building, were well alight.
Firefighters used two hose reel jets to tackle the flames and the fire was extinguished by 3.01am.
Fire crews were also called to tackle a wheelie bin blaze in Tom Crisp Way, Lowestoft, at 1am.
You may also want to watch:
One fire engine attended the incident and the fire was put out at 1.06am.
- 1 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 2 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 3 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 4 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 5 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 6 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 7 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 8 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 9 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 10 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive