Fire service and police called after house has burning can pushed through letterbox in Lowestoft
A home in Lowestoft had a lit can of lighter fluid pushed through its letterbox last night.
The property in Raglan Street was targeted at around 11pm.
The fire service attended and also called the police.
They managed to get into the house and the small fire behind the door was extinguished with only minor damage caused to the house.
No one was hurt in the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Police would like to speak to anyone who saw anything suspicious in the area at the time or anyone with information about who put the item through the letterbox.
If you can help please call Pc Christopher Smy at Lowestoft on 101, quoting crime number LO/15/3937.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 3 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 4 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 5 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 6 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 7 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 8 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 9 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 10 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash