Firefighters busy with chimney blazes
FIRE crews dealt with two chimney blazes in Suffolk over the weekend.A unit from Needham Market was dispatched to a house in Mill Road, Battisford, at around 3pm yesterday.
FIRE crews dealt with two chimney blazes in Suffolk over the weekend.
A unit from Needham Market was dispatched to a house in Mill Road, Battisford, at around 3pm yesterday.
Firefighters tackled the fire and returned to base just before 4pm.
Crews from Stowmarket and Elmswell were then sent to Warren Farm in Haughley.
You may also want to watch:
A small fire had broken out in a chimney at a house on the property just off the old A14 at around 7pm.
The blaze was put out just after 8pm.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 4 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 5 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 6 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 7 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
- 8 Investigation to find fly-tipper who dumped rubbish near A14
- 9 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 10 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'