Firefighters called to early-morning blazes
FIREFIGHTERS were called out to two fires in Suffolk early today.
A motorcycle fire was put out with buckets of water after the blaze broke out in Montgomery Road, Ipswich.
Firefighters were called just before 12.40am.
One crew from Princes Street fire station went to the blaze.
Elsewhere a fire crew from Mildenhall was sent to the B1102 at Freckenham where 700 tonnes of baled straw was alight in a field.
You may also want to watch:
The fire service were alerted to the incident just after 4.20am.
- 1 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 2 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 3 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 4 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
- 5 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 6 Chambers on a 'Town core setting standards' at Colchester
- 7 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 8 Farmer's anger at 'utterly vile' dog owner who tied dog mess to gate lock
- 9 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 10 'Happy-go-lucky' mum died in Ipswich days after news of second lockdown