Firefighters free motorist trapped after crash in Weeley
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Firefighters in Essex were called to free a motorist trapped in their vehicle after a crash in Weeley this evening.
Essex County Fire and Rescue Service was called shortly before 5.15pm to Colchester Road in Weeley, where two vehicles had been involved in a collision.
Two fire crews from Clacton attended and worked alongside paramedics to release one person trapped in their vehicle.
Essex Police officers closed the road while recovery was underway.
The motorist was freed by 5.40pm and left in the care of paramedics.
You may also want to watch:
The extent of their injuries is not yet clear.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 3 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 4 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 5 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 8 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 9 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day