Firefighters tackle bathroom blaze
FIREFIGHTERS have been called to home in Essex after a blaze broke out in the bathroom.
FIREFIGHTERS were called to home in Essex after a blaze broke out in the bathroom.
The flames also spread to the roof of the semi detached property, in East Street, Coggeshall, between Braintree and Colchester.
Firefighters were called at just after 11am on Saturday and took a little over an hour to extinguish the blaze using two hose reels and a covering jet.
The fire broke out in the bathroom but spread to the roof and an aerial ladder platform had to be called in to help.
You may also want to watch:
A crew from Coggeshall and two from Braintree attended and had to use six breathing apparatus.
A spokesman for Essex Fire Service said everyone from the property managed to escape without harm.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 6 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 7 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Former Town loanee joins McCarthy's Cardiff side
- 10 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL