Firefighters tackle chimney fire

FIRE crews were called to a chimney fire that started in the chimney of a cottage near Stowmarket.

FIRE crews were called to a chimney fire that started in the chimney of a cottage near Stowmarket.

Firefighters from Stowmarket attended the fire in Hundred Lane, Old Newton, at around 6pm.

The fire was under control by 6.30pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus