Five films for you to catch at the cinema
- Credit: PA
Grab some friends, head to your local cinema and enjoy one of these great films.
First on the list is Thor: Ragnarok
Chris Hemsworth is back as Thor to save the city of Asgard in this sequel to 2013’s Thor: The Dark World.
Produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures you won’t want to miss it.
You may also want to watch:
Matt Damon stars in George Clooney’s crime comedy, which tells the story of a mild-mannered father who must face his demons after a home invasion shakes his quaint neighbourhood in 1959.
Daddy’s Home 2
- 1 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 2 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 3 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 4 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 5 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 6 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 8 Seven observations following Ipswich Town's 2-1 loss to West Ham U21s
- 9 From favourites to outsiders - odds on Town winning League One drift widely
- 10 'We're a soft touch' - Cook on defeat to West Ham U21s
Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell bring their dads into the chaos which the public experience in Daddy’s Home 1.
A feel good film which is guaranteed to make you laugh.
Murder on the Orient Express
Sir Kenneth Branagh brings Hercule Poirot to life in an all-star cast.
You can expect big names such as Johnny Depp, Judi Dench, Willem Dafoe and Olivia Colman.
DC Comics go head-to-head with Marvel starring Ben Affleck and Gal Gadot.
A film full of superheroes including Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Flash.