Five stories to read while you stop for lunch
- Credit: Archant
While you tuck into your lunch time treats which have been on your mind since breakfast make sure you take a look at these five stories.
Something to look forward to
Winner of Love Island 2018, Jack Fincham, will be coming to Ipswich next month to do a meet and greet. Third place Islander, Josh Denzel, will also be visiting. The boys will be doing separate visits to the Unit 17 nightclub.
Something to make you reminisce
We have gathered some pictures of Mannings in Felixstowe from 1982, take a look to see what memories they bring back for you. Perhaps you can see someone you know in the photos.
Something to shock you
A Range Rover found itself stuck on Felixstowe beach and in the sea on Friday evening. Crowds then gathered on Saturday morning to watch recovery vans attempt to rescue it. Check out the video here.
- 1 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 2 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 3 'Ipswich did so much for me' - Knight excited for Town return with Crewe after dream Manchester City move
- 4 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Essex
- 5 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 6 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 7 Dispersal order put in place for coastal town
- 8 Nearly 150 homes to go on land no longer needed for jobs
- 9 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 10 Hitchhiker died after being hit by lorry wing mirror on A143
Something to inspire you
Artist Lois Cordelia tells us how her career was kickstarted by painting one of the pigs in the popular 2016 Ipswich trail. Take a look at all the stunning 3D paintings she has created since.
Something to make you search
Our weekly Yates gallery is a reader favourite, take a look for yourself to see if you can recognise anyone in the pictures.