Flashback: A visit by Tony Benn, Young Farmers and the Playbus comes to town
Do you recognise any of the people or were you at any of the events or in this week’s archive pictures?
The first day of Playbus took place in Bury in May 1981. Is that you in the picture?
Leiston High School pupils conducted a shopping census in June 1981. Does this picture bring back memories?
Bury schoolchildren visited West Stow Forest in June 1975. Do you remember the event?
Woodbridge Cub Scouts’ had a presentation in February 1970. Do you know who is in the picture?
You may also want to watch:
The Essex Young Farmers’ held a show Great Leighs in May 1988. Do you know the line-up?
Tony Benn visited Bury in April 1979. Do you remember the event?
Share your memories by emailing email@example.com
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 6 Coach Gill leaves Town with Cook wanting to bring in 'fresh faces'
- 7 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 8 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 9 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 10 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband