Flashback: Beers up for the festival
BACK in 2000 these local CAMRA members enjoyed a tipple or two at the Stowmarket Beer Festival in July 2000, were you one of them? It’s just one of a handful of photos we found in our picture archive, see our gallery link to the right.
Sponsored walkers at the Rutland Arms in Bury St Edmunds in March 1981. Do you recognise anyone?
A medieval project held in the grounds of Framlingham Castle in July 1981. Can you tell us any more?
Sproughton Festival in September 1973. Do you remember this?
Su Laws Baccino has sent in this fascinating picture, which she says was taken at The Barn School, Gromford, Snape in the mid 1940s. She adds: “I remember the names of one or two of my fellow budding ballerinas in this group photo but wonder if anyone else can add any information. I would also like to know when the school closed.’’ Can anyone help?
You may also want to watch:
If you can tell us anything about the pictures in Flashback e-mail email@example.com.
To buy one of the photos from Flashback click on the myphotos24 link above left or call Sharon Clark on 01473 324813.
- 1 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 2 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 3 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 4 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 5 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 6 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 7 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 8 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 9 Mike Bacon: Oh, what have we done to deserve this?
- 10 A14 to close following four vehicle crash