Flashback: Christmas carols, art classes and Remembrance Day
Do the pictures in our gallery bring back any memories for you?
Were you one of the school children singing Christmas carols at Bury Corn Exchange in December 1974?
Does the picture of the Castle Manor School badminton team in January 1990 spark any memories?
Do you remember the children from Chelmer School collecting pennies for the Pyramid in November 1989?
Were you involved in the Remembrance Day Parade in Sudbury in November 1994?
You may also want to watch:
Do you remember parents joining in an art class at Blaxill School, Colchester, in February 1995?
Do you have any memories of the restored belfry at St Mary’s Church, Haughley, in December 1994?
Share your memories by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 6 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?
- 10 'Things might have been very different'... outgoing skipper Chambers reflects on that play-off season