Flashback: Cooking up a nostalgic treat
THESE Cubs from Combs were photographed cooking rice in December 1979, but can you remember why?
It is another of the nostalgic photos found in our archives that we are seeking more information on.
We also have a photo of Bob Russell, then Mayor of Colchester, now the town’s MP, at the launch of the Kids Aid Record at Colchester Town Hall in November 1986. Did you take part?
Were you one of the young roller hockey players in Bury photographed in November 1986?
Or did you help the Woodbridge Deben Players make scenery for their panto in November 1972?
You may also want to watch:
Our final image shows steel strike pickets at Mistley in January 1980. Do you recognise anyone in the picture?
Share your memories here or email email@example.com. To buy a copy of one of these photos, select the myphotos24 link top left.
- 1 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 3 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 5 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 6 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 7 Town's new owners to discuss player recruitment with Cook this week
- 8 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 9 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 10 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store