Flashback: Did the Scout’s stage a show to remember?
WERE you in the cast when the Stowmarket Scouts’ took to the stage in December 1966? This is just one of the photos found in our latest hunt back through the archives, and we want to hear your memories of the day it was taken.
Casting your mind back to a slightly more recent event, were you at the Long Melford Big Night Out in November 1986? Can you shed any light on the photo in our gallery, above right?
We also photographed the Christmas Fair in Combs in December 1982. Is that you all wrapped up?
Fatima Whitbread and Mick McNeil signed autographs in Bury St Edmunds in November 1987. Did you meet the stars?
Or were you at the clay pigeon shoot held on Chilton Airfield in December 1975. Did you take part in the event?
You may also want to watch:
To share your memories, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To buy a copy of one of these photos, click on the myphotos24 link top left
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 4 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 5 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 6 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 7 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
- 8 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 9 Woman's body found in village home
- 10 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook