Flashback: Electric boat trips, model railway enthusiasts and the Queen’s Award
Were you at any of the events or do you recognise any of the people in this week’s archive pictures?
Tell us what you remember about the day that the headteacher retired from Wickham Market School in December 1991.
Are you one of the people pictured enjoying the electric boat trip in Sudbury in November 1994? It shows members of the River Stour Trust?
Are you one of the train enthusiasts pictured at the Model Railway exhibition held at Bury Athenaeum in October 1967?
Are you one of the players lined up for the team photo? It’s Culford rugby team in December 1980?
You may also want to watch:
Were you at the special day when the Queen’s Award was presented to Bexford at Brantham in August 1973?
Do you remember the opening of the snooker room at Bury Deaf Centre, in November 1980?
Share your memories by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 3 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 8 Elections 2021: Tim Passmore re-elected Suffolk Police and Crime Commissioner
- 9 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 10 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience