Flashback: Hook-a-duck, frog racing or panning for gold?
THIS intriguing image has been dug out of our archive - can you tell us what was happening? It was taken at the Elmswell Church fete in July 1964. Do you recognise anyone in the photo?
Another photo that we have stumbled upon is one taken at a reading scheme at Stowmarket library in October 1986, see the gallery above right. Do you recognise anyone?
Members of the WI in Woodbridge took part in a Milk Marketing Board cookery demonstration in October 1981. Were you one of the ladies? What did you pick up from the demonstration?
Perhaps you were at the Burstall Flower show in July 1981 when our photographer arrived?
Meanwhile, Sonia Roberts, of Halstead. has sent in a photo of her father.
You may also want to watch:
She says: “This photograph shows my father Reginald Clench on the right hand side taking a short break from hoeing sugar beet with his workmates Oliver Pearson to the left and David Robinson at New Barn Farm, Cressing in 1957.’’
Does this bring back memories?
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 6 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 7 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 8 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Match Ratings: How Town players performed against Wednesday
If you can tell us anything about the pictures in Flashback e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to order a photograph please contact Sharon Clark on 01473 324813 or click on the myphotos24 link above left.