Flashback: School pupils, shop staff and military crews
- Credit: Archant
CAN you put names to these pupils from Combs Ford Primary School?
A picture taken in 1962 has been sent in by EADT reader Jean Cobbold (nee Owen) of Stowmarket. Jean’s son Stuart Owen (white shirt and glasses on second row down) is in the picture. Can you put names to the other pupils?
We have also located a photo of staff from the Stowmarket Co-op at a 50 year retirement presentation in February 1978. Do you remember the event?
There was a sponsored swim cheque presentation at Woodhall Shottisham in June 1988. Are you in the picture?
Can you name those in the picture at the Imperial Service Award at Wattisham in February 1977.
Do you remember the launch of the ‘Where to Eat’ event at Haughley, Suffolk in February 1993?
If you have memories to share, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'It's a contractual issue' - McKenna explains Simpson recall
- 2 Photographer secretly recorded couple in bedroom of his Suffolk holiday home
- 3 Ratings: How the Ipswich players performed in their 2-0 Wimbledon win
- 4 Matchday Recap: Two second-half goals inspire Town win
- 5 'It was worth it!' - Town co-owner has a celebration scar
- 6 AFC Wimbledon 0-2 Ipswich Town: It's Burns Night as winger inspires win
- 7 'I lost my patience... that's how I roll' - Holt apology for 'derogatory' Morsy comments
- 8 Revealed: The biggest carbon dioxide polluters in Suffolk
- 9 'I'm almost getting fed goals on a plate... there's no better feeling' - Town match-winner Burns loving life at Ipswich
- 10 'It wasn't perfect... we can't rest on our laurels' - McKenna on Wimbledon win
To buy a copy of one of these photos, click on the myphotos24 link top left.