Flashback: The early days of computers and breakfast themed fancy dress. Were you in the picture?
Were you at any of the events or do you recognise any of the people in this week’s archive pictures?
People dressed as Weetabix for the fancy dress at the Stowmarket Carnival in July 1983, do you remember seeing them?
There was a computer demonstration for children at Essex University. Do you remember this exciting technology of yesteryear? Bruisyard Winery launched their 1982 vintage in July of that year. Did you enjoy a bottle of it, or help to produce it?
Pirates went to sea at the Coggeshall Carnival, July 1979.
A petanque world record was attempted at Rayne in June 1975. How did they do? Were you part of the attempt?
There was a pillow fight at Beyton fete in July 1981. Did you take part?
Children jumped for joy at the East Combs holiday playscheme during the summer break from school in July 1986. Were you there?
- 1 Go-ahead given for 74 new affordable homes for Suffolk town
- 2 Car seized as driver tries to avoid parking fees at Stansted Airport
- 3 Suffolk second home owners could face Airbnb ban under crackdown
- 4 Norwood holds talks with one of Town's fellow League One rivals
- 5 Investigations continuing after man suffers serious injuries in crash
- 6 McKenna: Pre-season results are not important
- 7 See inside stunning £1.85M home with 'fabulous' outside pool and paddocks
- 8 Could you offer one of these rescue animals their forever home in Suffolk?
- 9 Needham Market 0 Ipswich Town 7: Chaplin nets hat-trick
- 10 Sone Aluko: 'No-one is hiding from the expectation'
People fished for prizes at the Kirton church fete, June 1980. Did you win?
Share your memories by emailing email@example.com