Chance to win top-notch football equipment for youth clubs
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Football fever has hit the country over the last month and the EADT and Ipswich Star’s summer campaign is set to see it continue.
All Suffolk FA affiliated boys’ and girls’ under-18 football clubs can take part in this great opportunity to share in a £9,000 prize fund – first prize £1,500, second prize £1,000 and third £500.
Clubs can use their prize fund to buy football kit and equipment for the new season.
Plus every club that registers and collects the correct number of tokens, which will be published in the East Anglian Daily Times and Ipswich Star, will receive £100 to spend on sports equipment.
Suffolk FA Chief Executive Richard Neal said: “We are delighted to be involved in this initiative which will benefit boys’ and girls’ youth teams in the county.
You may also want to watch:
“England’s performances at the World Cup in Russia have brought the country together, and the Club Together campaign will extend the feelgood factor to Youth teams in Suffolk and further promote a thriving local game.”
Don’t miss out – see next week’s paper for full details on how to register for the ‘Club Together’ campaign which will help to support grassroots football.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 3 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 4 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 7 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 8 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 9 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12
- 10 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One