Former Suffolk sea cadet instructor, 19, jailed for six months for breaching court order
- Credit: Archant
A former Suffolk Sea Cadet instructor who was given a suspended prison sentence after he had sex with a 15-year-old girl has been locked up for six months after he broke a court order banning him from having unsupervised contact with any other young girls.
Four months after walking free from court, Daniel Willis was found to have been in contact with another 15-year-old girl and to have taken her to a secluded area in his car, Ipswich Crown Court heard.
Willis, 19, of Matlock Dale, Carlton Colville, was given 12 months detention, suspended for 18 months, in February this year after he admitted two offences of sexual activity
He was also made the subject of a sexual harm prevention order (SHPO) banning him from having unsupervised contact with females under the age of 16.
Today, October 23, he was sentenced to six months youth detention after he admitted breaching the SHPO in June.
Charles Kellet, for Willis, said his client had been comforting the girl following the breakdown of a relationship and there was not any sexual motivation.
- 1 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 2 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 3 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 4 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 5 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 6 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 7 The Ipswich Town players who could force their way into Cook's thinking during cup break
- 8 Norwood on target as Town Under 23's sting Hornets
- 9 Aston Villa loanee Louie Barry is the forgotten signing at Ipswich Town... he'll be hoping to get his chance this week
- 10 Essex Sainsbury's car park cordoned off after police incident