Four more aircraft set to perform at Clacton Airshow which will also welcome world-famous Red Arrows
- Credit: Su Anderson
Organisers have released the final programme for this year’s Clacton Airshow, and say it could be one of their best line-ups yet.
The two-day show is coming to West Greensward on Clacton seafront on August 24-25, and will see a host of majestic aircraft on display for all ages to enjoy.
The latest announcement has confirmed the MiG-15 and the Strikemaster will be appearing on both days, with the P-51 Mustang taking to the skies on the Thursday.
The Hawker Hurricane will also perform, arriving on the Friday.
Mick Skeels, from Tendring District Council, said: “We are the only remaining air show on the east coast and I am sure that the crowds will flock to Tendring for this popular two-day event, one of the most important on the calendar.”
The four aircraft join the rest of the line-up which includes the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, Tigers Parachute team and the world-famous RAF Red Arrows.
For more, visit clactonairshow.com.
- 1 'Versatile, hungry, athletic and technical' - McKenna on new signing Bakinson
- 2 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 3 Police warning after Suffolk driver speeds at 126mph
- 4 Patrols 'throughout the night' following dispersal order in Suffolk town
- 5 Young driver crashes car just a week after passing
- 6 New state-of-the-art army attack helicopters undergo testing in Suffolk
- 7 'Dream come true': Excitement as new salon opens in Woodbridge
- 8 'I'm not bothered... he can go' - Pearson on Town target Bakinson
- 9 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 10 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women