Burglar leaves freezer door open - but doesn’t steal anything
- Credit: Archant
A burglar rummaged through a homeowner’s freezer but left when nothing took their fancy.
Suffolk police are appealing for witnesses to the strange burglary which happened in Macpherson Robertson Way in Mildenhall at around 7pm on Sunday, December 22.
The resident heard a disturbance downstairs and went to investigate.
They found that a suspect had gained entry to the house by kicking a door panel in.
Police think that the suspect then walked to the garage area and went inside where they opened the freezer and left the door hanging open.
You may also want to watch:
Oddly enough though, at this stage they do not think that anything was stolen from the property but are asking anyone who saw suspicious activity to contact Mildenhall police quoting 37/76930/19.
- 1 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 2 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 3 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 4 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 5 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 6 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 7 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 8 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 9 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 10 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused