Fressingfield: Tabby is sweet on fundraising for Children in Need
SWEET idea is a charity triumph
A GENEROUS schoolgirl is hoping her fundraising idea will add up to a sweet success.
Six-year-old Tabby Cook is helping to raise money for Children in Need by asking her friends and class mates at Fressingfield Primary School, near Eye, to guess the number of sweets in a jar. Each guess means a 20p donation to Children In Need and the lucky guesser will win the sweets.
Tabby said, “I really wanted to raise money for children who need some extra help. I am hoping to raise lots of money.”
Tabby is getting to school early every morning so she can ask parents and children to take part before school starts.
You may also want to watch:
Niall Cook, Tabby’s father, said: “We are really proud that she wants to help others and has come up with a really good idea to raise money.”
Are you raising money for Children in Need? Tell us about it using #CiN #Suffolk on Twitter and upload your photos, news and video at suffolk.iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 3 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 4 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 5 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 6 Andy Angles: Five observations following Town's clash with Crystal Palace
- 7 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 8 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 9 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 10 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood