Friday weather: Sun set to shine on Suffolk today
A TOUCH of summer is set to return to Suffolk today, as the rain clouds are replaced with clear blue skies.
Steve Western, a forecaster at WeatherQuest, said that the warm and sunny conditions would remain until the early part of next week.
Temperatures today are expected to reach up to 20C in parts of the region, as the sun shines down on the streets of Suffolk.
Mr Western said: “Today we can expect a warm and all around pleasant day after the early cloud clears.
“We will see temperatures in west Suffolk reaching up to 20C (68F), with temperatures on the coast set to be slightly coolers with an easterly wind approaching.
You may also want to watch:
“This weekend the forecast looks set to remain dry and bright.”
In Ipswich, temperatures today will reach 18C (64F).
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 5 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 6 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 7 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 8 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 9 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 10 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
See our weather sections for the forecast for the coming days.